Sebastian Inlet with the Captain

Discussion in 'East Coast - Saltwater Pier, Jetty & Harbor Report' started by Sinker, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Sinker

Sinker Moderator

Joe, I fish both sides. I always purchase a yearly pass so if you want to go in with me it will be free. If you do pay your receipt is good for both sides for 24 hours so you can switch side at no cost.

The south side has the museum, L-Dock, playgrounds, camp sites and boat ramp.

North side has the bait and tackle shop (not much and way expensive), concession stand, and where the Surfing Tournaments are help.

Both side have restrooms, showers and fish cleaning stations.

If you can throw a cast net (which I still can't) live bait should be plentiful for you.

Call me and I will try and join yo on the 27th. Due to the time of year it will be a bit crowded though.

2. sourcreamnjive

sourcreamnjive Well-Known Member

Tim, you should practice throwing a castnet in the backyard...practice makes perfect...I've been throwing them for years second nature to me, but I still practice. Thanx for the info bro...the wife doesn't fish but she likes bringing a book just being together counts, she loves to watch me enjoying my hobbie...I'll call you if we make it out, but don't worry bout getting us in for free, it's all good. Merry Christmas to you and Family!

3. sourcreamnjive

Don't want ya all to think pineapple is the only one out here fishing heheehe.[/QUOTE]

No Tim, you guys know this area better than I, grew up in the Fla. Keys fishin style slightly different....must practice fishing in back country, study tides better...then I'll have successful trips like you and Capt. Sid:beerbang:

4. Sinker

Sinker Moderator

Joe, sometimes I bring the truck and camper. That way I can fish and when I need to wait for the tide to change or the family wants to come hang out (quickly getting bored) the camper is ready. Queen and Twin size beds, shower, bathroom, heater, A/C, AM/FM/CD stereo, TV with DVD player, stove, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, coffee maker - oh you get the idea.

It is great to bring over to Skyway (saw you had a report from there) and just pull up, roll out the canopy, set out my chairs and fish right by my mobile retreat. We should get together for a few trips.

You throw the cast net and I will tie the knots and bait the hooks haha. Actually I can catch lots of stuff with a cast net - the boat, trolling motors, other people, myself, pretty much anything but bait. I throw a lot of pancakes/bananas. I have a VHS tape and two DVD's on how to throw them but I am just challenged I guess. Maybe you can show me.

5. sourcreamnjive

That's funny its like throwing a frizbee for me yes we must get together!

6. sourcreamnjive

Sorry Tim, didn't make it both Tupeohoney and I are under the weather...I will see you soon enough!