Sebastian Inlet 7/19/09 Fishing Report

Discussion in 'East Coast - Saltwater Pier, Jetty & Harbor Report' started by Sinker, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Sinker

Sinker Moderator

[​IMG]

Rushed to get out and get some bait before everything closed. Of course by the time I hit the inlet it was raining.

[​IMG]

Finally stopped after being there sitting in the van for an hour. Rushed out and got a few lines wet but noticed some serious black clouds headed my why so replace the old water in the bait tank with fresh and head back to the van for cover.

Sat in the van for another 2 and a half hours while I watched the fireworks show being put on by mother nature. Even looked like a couple of lightening strikes by the tip of the jetty so was glad I went back to the van.

Finally got back out and it was Catfish and Ladyfish city. Seems most every cast landed a catfish or ladyfish, not sure but double digits of both.

Finally landed a good Snook. Nice and fat. Released it back to the water lowering it down in the net.

That is three trips in a row now that fishing sucked. It's gotta turn around here soon I hope.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. beacondawg

beacondawg Well-Known Member

I was pike fishing this weekend in the rain. sweet pic's tim thanks for the report.