Sebastian Inlet 1/6/2008 Caught Fish, Broke Reel & Ripped Pants

Discussion in 'East Coast - Saltwater Pier, Jetty & Harbor Report' started by Sinker, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Sinker

Sinker Moderator

Stopped by Twisters place for a visit and figured why not hit the inlet on the way home.

Started off on the North Jetty and got 2 Snook and 1 little tiny Red Fish.

Moved to the North Catwalk and nailed 2 very nice size Snook.

Saw some guys from Strike Zone (local tackle store and my home away from home) down fishing from the rocks. Went to join them and slipped on the rocks, busted my Stella 4000 and ripped my pants. Then to top it all off I didn't catch a darn thing but lost 2 jig heads in the rocks.

Old men shouldn't be climbing and fishing from the rocks.

Anyway final count 4 Snook and 1 Red Fish. In prompt to trip so no pics, sorry. Oh yeah, got all my fish on a White Bucktail.

2. Carnivore

Carnivore Moderator

Congrats on the fish and sorry about the other. I would offer to kiss it and make it feel better but I think you might take me up on it. Then there is the time off from work and the plane ticket out well you get my point:D.

3. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

Try a chair...also get some pants that fit. Wish I could have joined ya but you saw what I was doin.

4. Sinker

Sinker Moderator

Drew only thing that hurt was my Stella 4000. You can kiss it if you want to I guess. :dunno: Just don't go slobbering or drooling on it :moon:

Actually tore the reel apart this morning and got her working again. She looks a little beat up now but I fish my stuff and expect that to happen.

Funny as I read some local reports that NO SNOOK were biting at the Inlet last night. Guess I was lucky but I also saw 4 other guys who were having good luck as well, actually better luck than I so not sure what that report was about. Guess maybe someone was having worse luck than I for a change.

Bill you're right, a chair a thermos full of coffee and I would be golden for sure....

5. sourcreamnjive

sourcreamnjive Well-Known Member

Sorry Sinker all's I could do is :rofl:with ya........sounds like something I would do. Hope you're okay!

6. Bait Catcher

Bait Catcher Well-Known Member

SORRY FOR YOUR TUMBLE MAN... DAMN I WISH I WAS THERE FOR THAT. I ALWAYS MISS THE GOOD STUFF !!! WELL ATLEAST YOU DIDN'T KNOWCK YOURSELF OUT AND GET CARRIED AWAY BY THE COAST GUARD .... YOU WILL NEVER LIVE THAT DOWN YOU KNOW. BTW.... LOVE MY NEW TOY IT IS SOOOOOOOOOO AWSOME THANKS AGAIN.