Late Report - Pic Heavy - Sebastian Florida

Discussion in 'East Coast - Saltwater Pier, Jetty & Harbor Report' started by Sinker, May 17, 2009.

1. Sinker

Sinker Moderator

[​IMG]

My Daughter was making her First Communion on Sunday, May 3rd so we had a number of family that came in to help witness and celebrate the event.​

The day before Saturday, May 2nd, we (Twister & I) took my Dad (from Iowa), Brother-n-law, and two of my nephews (from Up-State New York) out for a quick trip. We didn't have long to play so we got out there, put them on some AJ's and then trolled a bit for Dolphin (Dorado) before coming in.​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My Dad got home and headed off to a Brownies, My Guy & Me dance with my Daughter. Nephews and Brother-N-Law were pretty much wiped out. All to bed for the party on Sunday after Mass.​

Unfortunately my Mother woke not feeling well, she had to be taken from church to the hospital and was just finally released from the hospital the other day - hence the late report and lack of details and organization. She is out of danger now and will be staying here with us for awhile. Prayers for her would be much appreciated.​

Anyway, hope you enjoyed the photos. If my folks move down here maybe we will have more reports with Captain Sid and I out together - what a rush that would be and Great Memories as Well. Only appropriate as he taught me to fish.​

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
    #1 Sinker, May 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
  2. Fisher

Fisher Banned

Great to see you out fishing with your dad.
    Did you get a new boat?

3. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

That my friend is my boat, and better late then never. We had a blast and your dad is the bomb. He is always in good spirit and always up to one of my crazy adventures. The weather started out scary but the "Flyin By" took it effortlessly. The day turned around and we slayed the phins. IT was great to see mom and Dad yesterday. Tim we gotta keep this going. Every time we take dad out we catch Dolphin. Good luck? don't know. I still thin KEN had somthing to do with it. Cheers.

4. J Woodman

J Woodman Well-Known Member

Nice going on all the quality fish for a quick trip. Wish I had that kind of luck!

5. potto

potto Well-Known Member

Nice job on the fishes.
    Always a good thing when you can get your relatives on the fish.

6. Sinker

Sinker Moderator

I wouldn't know as I was sleeping in the bean bag chair in back on the ride out. The ride in is when I got woken up by a blast of cold water. Still think ya did that on purpose.

Twister and I played Captain and Crew for this trip - Twister the Captain and I the lowly pinhead. A lot of smiles were delivered so I believe it was MISSION ACCOMPLISHED for Twister and I. An awesome trip that I know ALL would like to do again.

I am sure Ken had something to do with our luck.

7. wils

wils Well-Known Member

quick trip for amberjack and dolphin?

ok. I'm officially jealous.

8. sfrjohn

sfrjohn Well-Known Member

Very nice, hope you Mom's doing well.

9. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

You need to be on the other side of the US and its an every day event, weather and work permitting. I can only say i am still jazzed to see your dad gettin bent. I dig that dude. I know he must scratch his head every time he boards my boat wondering what the heck is he doing and that makes it even more fun for all. Now that mom is kinda out of the woods and the fish are here, we have an obligation to do what we do best. Kill fish. With the Turny around the corner and us working so hard to get everything ready, we will give them a run for their money. I reely do need my teeemy Sinker for this one. :cool2:

10. Anotherbite

Anotherbite Well-Known Member

Wow, I have only hit fish like that in my dreams!

Great job to all!!

11. Sinker

Sinker Moderator

It was a very short day and quick trip. Didn't get a chance to get out to where the big boys live but these were still decent fish and no complaints from any of us.

Maybe I should start posting my reports again.

Mom is doing better and out of the woods but still has a way to go and needs our assistance right now. Of course Captain Sid is Johnny On The Spot but I too like to be around to help out. Might be a bit before we can get out again Bill - Priorities Man.

Might try and get the video uploaded as well.

12. Flipper

Flipper Moderator

wow, talk about "get er' done" !!! ...lol... oh, yeah... lets make a quick trip out and see if we can kill some jacks and mahi-mahi... LOL... you guys make me sick! :)

I remember that though (from last time)... the old man seems to bring you two luck. Maybe he needs to be in the tournament with you coming up. You may have a chance ;) great job guys... mission accomplished oh yeah!

oh, and mark (anotherbite). Its not only in your dreams, its only a airplane ticket away!

13. beacondawg

beacondawg Well-Known Member

Tim first off prayers to your mom.hope she is getting better. next,loved the pic's! looked to be a beautiful day out on the water. hope all is well with ya.

14. Carnivore

Carnivore Moderator

Very nice trip. Love all the different species in one day that is fantastic.

15. Michael J

Michael J Well-Known Member

Yep ,start posting up again.
    Nice to see you back on the board,and slayin fish w/ your pal Twister.
    Also nice to read that your mom is doing better.
    MJ.

16. MikeeDaGuy

MikeeDaGuy Well-Known Member

Looks Like a DO-DO Party!!! AWESOME!!!

17. phishy

phishy Well-Known Member

glad to see a report from you guys again...way to slay fish...envious over your waters and how warm it gets..brings so many opportunities that we rarely if ever see..have to go down south to get a shot at it..

Keep posting..this is still your board!

18. Sinker

Sinker Moderator

Is that you in your avatar?

GREAT pic and an AWESOME sight for sure.

Problem is my reports pretty much always look the same, either Red Fish and Snook, big sharks from shore or AJ's, Dorado and Swords. Haven't hit the Tuna all year and when bottom fishing for Snapper and Grouper to busy to take pics. I will try to start posting again though.

19. creekster

creekster Well-Known Member

captain sid is a bad ass dude!

hey Timmy glad to hear moms is doing better...:)

hey twisty glad you didnt let timmy knock his noggin!!:D

20. phishy

phishy Well-Known Member

well i dont mind the annoying repetitive posts of you always catching fish lol..quality problems there!...no just a cool picture i came across...hate to be him...one gulp..